The companion animal section of the practice has grown beyond all recognition since the practice started in 1953. In those days a small surgery was only held once a day between 2 and 2.30pm.
Times of surgery:
Monday to Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday morning: 8am – 12pm (open appointments 8.45am – 10.30am)
Call the surgery on 01825 764268.
We pride ourselves by providing our clients with a 24hour a day emergency service, all provided by our own vets from our own premises.
Our small animal services include:
- Advice on routine health care and prevention
- Vaccination programmes for cats, dogs and rabbits.
- Microchipping and pet passports
- Nurse clinics providing excellent advice on weight, nutrition, nail clipping, worming and grooming. Nurses are also able to remove stitches and perform post-operative checks. See the “nurse clinic” section for more information.
- Modern surgical facilities with digital X-ray and ultrasound imaging.
- House visits can be arranged. There are many cases when getting to the animal to the surgery is essential but on occasion this is not possible and we are happy to come to you if necessary.
- We hold regular clinics with outside professionals to include an orthopaedic specialist Rob Rayward (www.coastvetreferrals.co.uk)
- All our vets attend regular continuing professional development courses to keep up to date with any changes in veterinary medicine and surgery.